NATIONAL ARTS COUNCIL
Public Arts Programme
Programme ID: PAP054812
Creating Pangdemonium Webinar Series
- IMDA RATING -No
- SYNOPSIS -
A look behind the scenes at how a major theatre company works here in Singapore.
Encompassing 5 sessions, each one lasting an hour. Schools can select any or all of the sessions. Presented live by members of Pangdemonium's full time team students will examine the following:
1. Introduction to Theatre - Terms, Jobscopes and Career choices.(Led by Mark Waite, Head of Education and Tracie Pang, Artistic Director)
2. Marketing and Ticketing a Show (Led by Crispian Chan - Creative Director)
3. Stage Managing and Creative Design for a show (Led by Leash Sim, Production Manager and featuring various designers)
4. Arts Management, Sponsorship and fundraising (Led by Kelvin Lim, Business Development Manager and Kimberley Wong, Company Manager)
5. Acting and Directing for Theatre (Led by Adrian and Tracie Pang, Artistic Directors)
Teachers have the opportunity to provide us with pre-set questions they feel may be pertinent to their group - eg. Career choices, working in design, directing a show etc.
Students have a live Q and A function and can ask their own questions towards the end of each presentation.
The programme can be run in conjunction with the school's requirements - be it once weekly as part of a CCA programme or within the period of a whole day as part of a Career's workshop for example. Teacher's can also opt to take any of the five sessions as they all run independently. For instance for a 3 week CCA Drama programme you may wish to only look at Intro to Theatre, Stage Management and Design and Directing and Acting.
As this is a live Webinar it can be flexible towards the school's requirements and can be offered to numerous classes simultaneously.
Timings given are for guidance only as actual timings can be worked in conjunction with the school/college.
Please contact us for any further details.
- DETAILS -
5 sessions: $850 per class of 40 students
Surcharge of $50 for every additional class watching concurrently