Google has set up a digital toolkit - Teach from Home to support teachers and educators during the COVID-19 crisis.
Designed from an educator’s perspective, this is an easy-to-use toolkit with all of Google’s tools (most are free) such as google docs, google forms, google hangout, google calendar etc.
Features within this toolkit will help educators to:
- Teach remotely with or without video calls
- Conduct live Q&A with students
- Livestream the lessons
- Make a class website for students
- Create online quizzes for the students
- Provide real time feedback in google docs
- Enable closed captions/subtitles
- Type with voice
Each topic above has a clear tutorial on how to use the tool for educational purposes.
To find out more, please check out - https://teachfromhome.google/intl/en
We hope this would be useful to both teachers and AEP instructors!